Mountain Biking - Day Tour from Dawei
Our tour mountain biking tour starts from your hotel in Dawei. In the early morning we can see the fog rising over the Dawei River. We passing Dawei’s agriculture industry and will stop every now and then to explain the farming industry. Trough tiny villages passing baffled looking locals along mountain ranges we head towards Myaw Yit Pagoda. Just before our goal we get to reach San Maria Beach, which is named after a nurse. The locals that the foreigners had trouble to call the beach by its real name and made up San Maria. No it’s time to take a swim in the crystal clear water and relax. We continue through a local fishing village and talk about the fishing industry.
Only few kilometers more and we reach our goal the Myaw Yit Pagoda, where we have lunch while overlooking the ocean (included). On the way back we will take a local fishing boat and enjoy some more leisure time at Maung Ma Gan Beach. Just after sunset we get back to Dawei by car.
Meals: Lunch at a local restaurant
- Visa to Myanmar
- International airfares & domestic airfares (will be always mentioned separately)
- Meals, if not otherwise mentioned
- Personal expenses (laundry, beverages, phone bill...)
- Travel insurance, Bike insurance
- Transport as mentioned in itinerary
- Mountain Bike rental (Japanese quality model)
- Traditional boat rental
- English speaking guide
- Local lunch & one soft drink
- 2 bottles of water & 2 cooling towels per person / day